Note: During your payment process, you will find two different payment methods.
1. PAYMENT VIA 3D SECURE in case of a full secure purchase with a one-time password authentication, this will allow you to check-in without presenting your credit card. Your valid ID will be enough for the check-in procedure. If it is a half secure 3D transaction without a one-time password authentication, it will be considered as a Standard Payment and will be accounted accordingly(please see the detailed information below).
2. CREDIT CARD STANDART PAYMENT If you purchase ticket with the Credit Card Standard Payment method, at the check-in you will be required to present a valid ID and at least one of the followings;
- your credit card which you have used for purchasing your ticket(in case this card is not issued for your name, the cardholder must be present at the check-in)
- your Jetmil card if you are a Jetmil member
- a valid credit card of your own(issued to your name)